Peanut Sauce: Heat oil in a small skillet. Add ginger, garlic and green onions. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Cool for 10 minutes.
Combine cooled mixture and remaining peanut sauce ingredients with a wooden spoon or whisk. Mix until smooth.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Add broccoli and cook with spaghetti. Drain well.
Place spaghetti, broccoli, sauce and shredded chicken in a large bowl. Toss well. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and peanuts. Delicious warm or cold.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
- rotisserie chicken, shredded (approx. 4 cups / 1L), skin removed 1
- broccoli florets (1 small broccoli) 2 cups (500 ml)
- Crisco® Vegetable Oil 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- ginger, chopped 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- cloves garlic, chopped 3
- green onions, chopped 4
- Carnation® Regular, 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk 1 cup (250 ml)
- peanut butter, room temperature 3/4 cup (175 ml)
- hoisin sauce 1/4 cup (50 ml)
- soy sauce 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- hot sauce ¼ tsp (1ml)
- cilantro or parsley, chopped 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- peanuts, chopped 1/4 cup (50 ml)