Heat oil in large saucepan set over medium heat; cook onion, carrot, red pepper, zucchini, garlic and ginger for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened. Stir in curry paste, salt and pepper; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Stir in broth, coconut milk and soy sauce; bring to boil. Stir in orzo; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until orzo is tender.
Stir in chicken, lime juice and cilantro.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Catelli Orzo Pasta Catelli
- Canola oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Small onion, diced 1
- Carrot, diced 1
- Red pepper, diced 1
- Zucchini, diced 1
- Cloves garlic, minced 2
- Minced fresh ginger 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Thai green curry paste 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Each salt and pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- Reduced-sodium chicken broth 4 cups (1 L)
- Coconut milk 1 can (400 mL)
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Shredded cooked rotisserie chicken 1 cup (250 mL)
- Lime juice 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro 2 tbsp (30 mL)