- 1 pkg (300G) Catelli Spaghettini
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Coconut or vegetable oil
- 6 cups (1.5 L) Chopped bok choy
- 1 Each red and orange pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Diced firm tofu
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Each Thai red curry paste and soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Each minced garlic and ginger
- 1 cup (250 mL) Coconut milk
- Chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges
Cook spaghettini according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) pasta water before draining.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large skillet set over medium heat. Stir-fry bok choy and peppers for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in tofu, curry paste, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until tofu is coated. Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Add spaghettini and cooking water to skillet. Toss to combine. Transfer noodles and vegetables to serving bowls and spoon over the curry broth. Sprinkle with cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice just before serving.
• Add more curry paste or hot pepper flakes to taste for a spicier curry.
• Replace the red curry paste with yellow or green curry paste to taste.
• The tofu can be replaced with cubed cooked chicken or small shrimp or omitted altogether if preferred.