Prepare macaroni according to package directions for al dente; add frozen vegetable blend 2 minutes before cooking is done. Drain; return to pot and set over medium-low heat.
To make it easy to fill cannelloni, spoon mixture into a zip top bag. Cut a corner and squeeze bag to pipe filling into each end of shells.
For easier preparation, chop chicken and broccoli in a food processor.
To quick-thaw broccoli, run under warm water in a colander; drain well before chopping.
Stir in sour cream and pesto. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is smooth and heated through. Add shredded cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, continuing to stir until cheese is melted. Spoon into bowls and serve topped with extra cheese (if desired).
- 1 pkg (340 g) CATELLI Smart Veggie Macaroni
- frozen California-style vegetables (carrots, cauliflower and broccoli) 4 cups (1 L)
- light sour cream 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- sun-dried tomato pesto 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Italian shredded cheese blend (approx.) 1 cup (250 mL)
- chopped sun-dried tomatoes 1/2 cup (125 mL)