|Tip||Substitute another savoury cream cheese for the herb and garlic.|
- 1 pkg (375 g) CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Rotini
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced red pepper
- 250 g (1 tub) light herb and garlic flavoured cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2 cups (500 mL) lightly packed baby arugula leaves
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) each salt and pepper
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Prepare rotini according to package directions. Add red peppers during the last minute of cooking.
Stir cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until smooth and bubbly.
Toss hot rotini with cream sauce, arugula and lemon juice. Serve with Parmesan cheese (if using).