Cook orzo according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/3 cup (75 mL) cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes for 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown and tender.
Stir in spinach; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Add pasta, cooking liquid and goat cheese; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until pasta is well coated and creamy.
Remove from heat. Stir in cream, lemon juice and chives.
- PKG (454G)Catelli® Orzo Pasta 1
- olive oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- onion, chopped 1
- sliced mixed mushrooms 1/2 lb (250 g)
- cherry tomatoes 1/2 lb (250 g)
- finely chopped fresh thyme 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- cloves garlic, minced 3
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- red pepper flakes 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- baby spinach 5 oz (150 g)
- crumbled goat cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- 35% whipping cream 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- lemon juice 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- finely chopped fresh chives 2 tbsp (30 mL)