Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brown the meat in a Dutch oven set over medium-high heat; drain. Add pasta sauce and water; simmer for 10 minutes. Stir ricotta cheese with half the mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
Spread one quarter sauce in bottom of a lasagna pan. Arrange 3 uncooked noodles lengthwise over sauce. Cover with one quarter sauce. Spread half of the ricotta filling over sauce. Repeat layers of lasagna, sauce and ricotta filling. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting
- Catelli Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Lasagne
- Pasta Sauce 1 jar (796 mL)
- lean ground beef 1 lb (500 g)
- light smooth ricotta cheese 1 3/4 cups (425 ml)
- shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese 2 cups (500 ml)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- eggs, beaten 2
- chopped fresh parsley 1/4 cup (50 ml)
- salt and black pepper 1/2 tsp (2 ml) eachÂ
- water 1 1/2 cups (375 ml)