- 1 Box Catelli Whole Grains Lasagne
- 1 jar (796 mL) Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 3/4 cups (425 ml) light smooth ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) eachÂ salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water
Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brown the meat in a Dutch oven set over medium-high heat; drain. Add pasta sauce and water; simmer for 10 minutes. Stir ricotta cheese with half the mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
Spread one quarter sauce in bottom of a lasagne pan. Arrange 3 uncooked noodles lengthwise over sauce. Cover with one quarter sauce. Spread half of the ricotta filling over sauce. Repeat layers of lasagna, sauce and ricotta filling. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting