Prepare rotini according to package directions. Add cauliflower during last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse rotini and cauliflower under cold, running water; drain well.
Toss cooled rotini and cauliflower with beans, bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion and feta cheese in a large bowl.
Whisk vinegar with black olives, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil until combined. Drizzle over rotini mixture and toss to coat.
- 1 PKG (300 G) CATELLI SuperGreens Rotini
- Cauliflower florets 2 cups (500 mL)
- White kidney or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed 1 can (19 oz/540 mL)
- Each chopped bell pepper and diced tomatoes 1 cup (250 mL)
- Each diced red onion and crumbled feta cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Redwine vinegar 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Very finely chopped black olives 1 tbsp (15 mL)/td>
- Large clove garlic, minced 1
- Each dried oregano and Dijon mustard 1 tsp (5 mL)
- Each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Extra virgin olive oil 1/3 cup (75 mL)