- 1 PKG (375G) Catelli Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Spaghettini
- 2 jars (170 mL each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup (250 mL) each canned, drained chickpeas and sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) pitted and quartered black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each chopped fresh basil and parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each red wine vinegar and olive oil
- Romano cheese (optional)
Cook spaghettini in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 4 minutes; drain well. Return pot to burner.
Meanwhile, drain and chop artichokes, reserving marinade. Add artichokes with reserved marinade, chickpeas, peppers and olives to pot. Cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
Add spaghettini, basil, parsley, vinegar and olive oil; toss to combine. Sprinkle with Romano cheese (if using).