Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Reserve about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooking water before draining.
Meanwhile, combine parsley, basil, olives, red onion, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped; pulse in 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Heat remaining oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Stir-fry shrimp and red pepper until shrimp are just opaque. Add spaghetti and pesto mixture. Toss in reserved cooking water, at little at a time, until pasta is moistened to taste. Serve immediately.
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® GLUTEN FREE SPAGHETTI
- fresh parsley leaves 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- fresh basil leaves 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- pitted green olives 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- chopped red onion 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- fresh lemon juice 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- extra virgin olive oil, divided 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- large shrimp, peeled and de-veined 1 lb (500 g)
- red pepper, very thinly sliced 1