Gluten Free Spaghetti with Olive Pesto & Shrimp
Try our delicious recipe for Spaghetti with Olive Pesto & Shrimp. A gluten free meal the whole family will love!
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® GLUTEN FREE SPAGHETTI
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) fresh parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted green olives
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 red pepper, very thinly sliced
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Reserve about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooking water before draining.
Meanwhile, combine parsley, basil, olives, red onion, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped; pulse in 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Heat remaining oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Stir-fry shrimp and red pepper until shrimp are just opaque. Add spaghetti and pesto mixture. Toss in reserved cooking water, at little at a time, until pasta is moistened to taste. Serve immediately.