Cook penne according to package directions.
Meanwhile, set a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) dressing, chicken and oregano; stir-fry until golden and no pink remains. Remove to a plate. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) additional dressing, onions and peppers to skillet; stir-fry until tender-crisp.
Add hot cooked penne, chicken and remaining dressing; toss to combine. Sprinkle with feta and olives (if using) to serve.
- 1 pkg (500 g)CATELLIÂ® Penne Rigate
- greek-style or herbed vinaigrette, divided 1 cup (250 mL)
- sliced chicken breast 1 lb (500 g)
- dried oregano leaves 2 tsp (10 mL)
- red onion, sliced 1
- each large red and orange pepper, sliced 1
- crumbled feta cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- slivered black olives (optional)