Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper; spray with PAM® Olive oil or PAM® Original. Grill mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. Let cool slightly and slice.
Cook Catelli Bistro® Rotini according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water.
Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat Aylmer® Accents® Italian Seasonings Chunky Stewed Tomatoes over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes. Toss with reserved cooking water, rotini and sliced mushrooms. Top with goat cheese and parsley before serving.
Spray grate of outdoor grill with PAM® Grilling for Grill Spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Evenly thread chicken, red pepper, green pepper and onion onto 8 skewers. Brush each skewer with VH® Honey Garlic Sauce.
Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 1/2 pkg (375 g)Catelli BistroÂ® Rotini
- PAM® Olive oil or PAMÂ® Original
- Aylmer® AccentsÂ® Italian seasonings chunky stewed tomatoes 1 can (540 mL)
- medium portobello mushrooms, gills removed (about 1 lb/500 g) 4
- crumbled goat cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- chopped fresh parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each salt and freshly ground pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs
- PAM® Grilling for Grill Spray
- VH® Honey Garlic Sauce 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 cubes (1-inch/2.5 cm) 1 lb (500 g)
- large red pepper, cut into 16 chunks 1
- large green pepper, cut into 16 chunks 1
- red onion, cut into 16 chunks 1