Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill ham steak, pineapple and red pepper, turning once and brushing with barbecue sauce,for 5 to 7 minutes or until grill-marked. Chop ham and pineapple into bite-size pieces. Add ham, pineapple, red pepper and mozzarella cheese to bowl; toss with pasta.
Whisk together oil, pineapple juice, vinegar, honey and salt. Drizzle overpasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- 1 pkg (375 g)Catelli BistroÂ® Tri-Colour Rotini
- deli ham steak (about 8 oz/250 g) 1
- fresh pineapple, cut into slices 1/2
- red pepper, seeded and quartered 1
- barbecue sauce 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- cubed mozzarella cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- canola oil 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- pineapple juice 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- white wine vinegar 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- honey 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- salt 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- green onions, sliced 2