In saucepan, heat oil; cook onion and carrot, 5-6 minutes.
Stir in 2 L (8 cups) stock and bring to boil.
Add small bows. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Then add more stock if required.
Combine the egg, cheese and parsley. Gradually add egg mixture to stock; simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)CATELLI® SMALL BOWS
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- finely sliced onion 1
- shredded carrot 1
- chicken stock 8-10 cups (2-2.5 L)
- beaten egg 1
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- chopped fresh parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)