Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add kale and bacon; toss well.
Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic purée, mustard, anchovy paste, salt and pepper. Drizzle over pasta and toss to coat well. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve with lemon wedges.
- 1 pkg (375 g)Catelli BistroÂ® Tri-Colour Fusilli
- thinly sliced kale 6 cups (1.5 L)
- slices bacon, cooked and crumbled 8
- mayonnaise 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- lemon juice 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- olive oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- garlic purÃ©e 1 tsp (5 mL)
- Dijon mustard 1 tsp (5 mL)
- anchovy paste 1 tsp (5 mL)
- each salt and freshly ground pepper 1/2 c. à thé (2 ml) de chaque
- finely shredded Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- lemon wedges