Cook the linguine according to package directions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and chili pepper. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the chicken broth, coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce and lemongrass. Bring the mixture to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly reduced and thickened. Discard lemongrass.
Add the shrimp, mango and ginger. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Remove from heat; stir in bean sprouts, basil and half the green onion. Arrange the hot, cooked linguine on a platter and top with skillet mixture. Sprinkle with remaining green onion and serve with lime wedges.
- CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Linguine 1 pkg (375 g)
- canola oil 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- onion, finely chopped 1
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- chili pepper, seeded and chopped 1
- sodium-reduced chicken broth 1 cup (250 ml)
- light coconut milk 1 cup (250 ml)
- lime juice 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- fish sauce 2 tsp (10 ml)
- stalk lemongrass, cut into 3-inch (8 cm) pieces 1
- large shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 lb (500 g)
- ripe mango, peeled and cut into julienne strips 1
- minced fresh ginger 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- bean sprouts 2 cups (500 ml)
- torn fresh basil leaves 1 1/2 cups (375 ml)
- thinly sliced green onion, divided 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- lime wedges Optional