Cook bows according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool; drain well.
Combine bows with all ingredients, except dressing and tomatoes.
Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and let stand 30 minutes. Just before serving, add tomatoes and toss gently.
- 4 cups (1 L) Catelli Classic Medium Bows
- Red pepper, chopped 1
- Yellow pepper, chopped 1
- Chopped cucumber 1 cup (250 mL)
- Chopped red onion 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- Crumbled Feta cheese 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- Chopped fresh parsley 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Capers (optional) 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Black olives 10
- Bottled Italian dressing 1 cup (250 mL)
- Tomatoes, cut into wedges or 8-10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half 2