Cook lasagne according to package directions.
Saute vegetables in oil until tender. Stir in pasta sauce; heat through.
Spread a thin layer of sauce in 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Top with 3 lasagne noodles, 2 tbsp (30 mL) cheese and 1/4 sauce. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining lasagne noodles, sauce and cheese.
Bake, covered, at 350°F (180°C) for 40 minutes. Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
- 12CATELLI® LASAGNE NOODLES
- finely chopped onion 1
- chopped garlic cloves 2
- assorted or plain mushrooms, sliced (e.g., cremini, shiitake, white) 1-1/2 lb (750 g)
- vegetable oil 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Pasta Sauce 1 jar (700 mL)
- grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)