- 1 pkg (340 G) Catelli Ancient Grains Spaghettini
- 1½ cups (375 g) Walnuts
- ¾ cup (185 g) Valbert cheese
- 1 Garlic clove
- 6 ½ tbsp (100 mL) Olive oil
- 1 pack (approximately 450 g) Baby arugula or amaranth leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
In a food processor, grind walnuts at high speed with garlic and olive oil until attaining a homogenous consistency. Add grated Valbert cheese and season to taste. Set aside and cover with plastic wrap.
In a non-stick pan, reheat pasta in a small amount of water. When hot, add walnut pesto until noodles are well coated.
Add baby arugula or amaranth leaves and mix until cooked. Serve immediately.