Cook orzo according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook ground beef, onion, garlic and taco seasoning for 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
Add pasta and reserved cooking liquid to skillet; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until well coated. Stir in salsa and lime juice.
Divide among bowls. Top with beans, cheese, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Sprinkle with tortilla chips and green onions. Garnish with cilantro.
- 1 PKG (454 G)Catelli® Orzo Pasta
- olive oil 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- lean ground beef 1 lb (500 g)
- onion, chopped 1
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- taco seasoning 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- tomato salsa 1 cup (250 mL)
- lime juice 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- black beans, drained and rinsed 1 can (540 mL)
- shredded Cheddar cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- halved cherry tomatoes 1 cup (250 mL)
- ripe avocado, halved, pitted and sliced 1
- crushed tortilla chips 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- green onions, thinly sliced 2
- chopped cilantro 1/4 cup (60 mL)