Top each serving with thin ribbons of plain egg omelet for a traditional garnish.
Prepare spaghettini according to package directions.
Heat oil in a wok or deep skillet set over medium-high heat. Add meat and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add carrots and snow peas; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Stir in sauce and bring to a boil.
Add hot spaghettini, bean sprouts and green onion to sauce; toss to combine. Garnish with additional green onion and peanuts (if using). Serve with lime wedges.
- CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Spaghettini 1 pkg (375 g)
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- ground turkey or chicken 1/2 lb (250 g)
- each shredded carrots and snow peas 2 cups (500 ml)
- prepared pad thai sauce 1 cup (250 ml)
- bean sprouts 2 cups (500 ml)
- sliced green onions (approx.) 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- chopped unsalted peanuts (optional) To taste
- lime wedges