Top each serving with thin ribbons of plain egg omelet for a traditional garnish.
- 1 pkg (375 g) CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Spaghettini
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) ground turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (500 ml) each shredded carrots and snow peas
- 1 cup (250 ml) prepared pad thai sauce
- 2 cups (500 ml) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced green onions (approx.)
- To taste chopped unsalted peanuts (optional)
- lime wedges
Prepare spaghettini according to package directions.
Heat oil in a wok or deep skillet set over medium-high heat. Add meat and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add carrots and snow peas; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Stir in sauce and bring to a boil.
Add hot spaghettini, bean sprouts and green onion to sauce; toss to combine. Garnish with additional green onion and peanuts (if using). Serve with lime wedges.