Lemon Tahini Dressing: whisk together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl.
Add arugula, tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumber, kalamata olives, red onion, half of the parsley and half of the feta to pasta; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and feta cheese. Serve immediately.
- 1 pkg (375 g)Catelli BistroÂ® Tri-Colour Rainbows
- baby arugula 2 cups (500 mL)
- cherry tomatoes, halved 1 cup (250 mL)
- canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed 1 cup (250 mL)
- chopped english cucumber 1 cup (250 mL)
- sliced pitted kalamata olives 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- finely chopped red onion 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- chopped fresh parsley, divided 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- crumbled feta cheese, divided 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- plain 2% yogurt 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- tahini 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- lemon juice 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- water 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- clove garlic, minced 1
- salt 3/4 tsp (4 mL)
- freshly ground pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)