- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Tri-Colour Rainbows
- 2 cups (500 mL) Baby arugula
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (250 mL) Chopped english cucumber
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Crumbled feta cheese, divided
- Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Plain 2% yogurt
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Tahini
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Water
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Freshly ground pepper
Lemon Tahini Dressing: whisk together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl.
Add arugula, tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumber, kalamata olives, red onion, half of the parsley and half of the feta to pasta; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and feta cheese. Serve immediately.