Cook orzo according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/3 cup (75 mL) cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat pesto in large high-sided skillet. Stir in orzo, cooking liquid, kale, goat cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until kale is wilted.
Divide orzo mixture among 6 bowls; top each bowl with fried egg. Garnish with chives.
- 1 pkg (454 g)Catelli® Orzo Pasta
- basil pesto 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- shredded kale leaves 4 cups (1 L)
- crumbled goat cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- lemon juice 2 tsp (10 mL)
- each salt and pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- eggs, fried 6
- finely chopped fresh chives 3 tbsp (45 mL)