|Tip||Omit the white wine and replace it with additional chicken broth.|
Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, whisk pesto with wine and broth until smooth; heat in a saucepan or in the microwave until just steaming.
Toss hot linguine with pesto mixture and basil leaves. Scatter prosciutto over pasta. Garnish with Parmesan and nuts (if using).
- 3/4 pkg (375 g)CATELLI HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT LINGUINE
- prepared basil pesto 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- white wine 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- sodium-reduced chicken broth 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- lightly packed, torn fresh basil leaves 2 cups (500 mL)
- sliced prosciutto or cooked ham, cut into ribbons 3 oz (90 g)
- shaved Parmesan cheese Optional
- toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds Optional