|Tip||Omit the white wine and replace it with additional chicken broth.|
- 3/4 pkg (375 g)CATELLI HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT LINGUINE
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) white wine
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 2 cups (500 mL) lightly packed, torn fresh basil leaves
- 3 oz (90 g) sliced prosciutto or cooked ham, cut into ribbons
- Optional shaved Parmesan cheese
- Optional toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds
Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, whisk pesto with wine and broth until smooth; heat in a saucepan or in the microwave until just steaming.
Toss hot linguine with pesto mixture and basil leaves. Scatter prosciutto over pasta. Garnish with Parmesan and nuts (if using).