- 1 pkg (340 g) CATELLI Smart Veggie Spaghettini
- Light mayonnaise 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Each lemon juice and grated Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Minced garlic 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL)
- Each Dijon mustard and anchovy paste 1 tsp (5 mL)
- Ground black pepper, divided 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Canola oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Large chicken breasts, cubed 2
Prepare spaghettini according to package directions. Measure out and reserve 1cup (250 mL) pasta water before draining. Stir the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic, mustard, anchovy paste and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper until smooth; set aside.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick skillet set over medium heat. Add chicken, salt and remaining pepper. Cook, stirring, until lightly browned. Add broccoli and cook, stirring often, until tender-crisp.
Add spaghettini, tomatoes, dressing mixture and cooking water to skillet. Toss until hot and saucy. Serve with lemon and crumbled croutons (if using).