Rainbow Pasta Frittata
Check out our classic recipe for a Rainbow Pasta Frittata. Filled with warm and hearty goodness, it’s bound to be a dinnertime favourite.
- 1 BOX (375 G)CATELLI BISTROÂ® TRI-COLOUR RAINBOWS
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) each chopped mixed mushrooms and broccoli
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) each salt and pepper
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- Â 1/4 cup (50 mL) prepared basil pesto
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Asiago cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Cook rainbows according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick, ovenproof skillet set over medium heat. Sauté onion, mushroom, broccoli, salt and pepper until tender. Stir in pasta; spread mixture evenly in skillet.
Whisk eggs with milk and pesto. Pour evenly over skillet mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cheese during the last 10 minutes.