Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Cook rainbows according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick, ovenproof skillet set over medium heat. Sauté onion, mushroom, broccoli, salt and pepper until tender. Stir in pasta; spread mixture evenly in skillet.
Whisk eggs with milk and pesto. Pour evenly over skillet mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cheese during the last 10 minutes.
- 1 BOX (375 G)CATELLI BISTROÂ® TRI-COLOUR RAINBOWS
- olive oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- onion, chopped 1
- chopped mixed mushrooms and broccoli 2 cups (500 mL) each
- salt and pepper 3/4 tsp (4 mL) each
- eggs 12
- milk 2 cups (500 mL)
- prepared basil pesto Â 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- shredded Asiago cheese 3/4 cup (175 mL)