Cook rotini according to package directions. Add rapini during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse under cold, running water until cool; drain well.
Whisk vinegar, garlic, mustard, honey, salt and pepper until combined. Whisk in olive oil until combined.
Toss pasta and rapini with tomatoes, raisins, pine nuts and vinegar mixture until combined. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 PKG (375 g)CATELLI® BISTRO® TRI-COLOUR ROTINI
- chopped rapini 6 cups (1.5L)
- red wine vinegar 1/4 cup
- clove garlic, minced 1
- Dijon mustard and honey 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL)
- hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper (approx.) 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- halved grape tomatoes 2 cups (500 mL)
- each golden raisins and toasted pine nuts 1/3 cup (75 mL)