Rotini Roman Salad
For a health conscious dish try our Rotini Roman Salad recipe! Packed with flavor this dish is sure to please both you and your family!
- 1 PKG (375 g) CATELLI® TRI-COLOUR ROTINI
- 6 cups (1.5L) chopped rapini
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Dijon mustard and honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper (approx.)
- 2 cups (500 mL) halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) each golden raisins and toasted pine nuts
Cook rotini according to package directions. Add rapini during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse under cold, running water until cool; drain well.
Whisk vinegar, garlic, mustard, honey, salt and pepper until combined. Whisk in olive oil until combined.
Toss pasta and rapini with tomatoes, raisins, pine nuts and vinegar mixture until combined. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.