Try our simple Salmon Casserole recipe tonight at your dinner table! A guaranteed crowd pleaser.
4 to 6
- 3-1/2 cups (875 mL) CATELLI MEDIUM EGG NOODLES
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Butter or margarine
- 1 Finely chopped onions
- 1 Finely chopped stalks celery
- 1 can (284 mL) Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 1% milk
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (213 g) Canned salmon, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chopped dill
Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside.
Melt butter; cook onions and celery until tender.
Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir until smooth.
Stir in 250 mL (1 cup) cheese and dill; cook and stir until cheese melts.
Layer half the noodles in a 2 L (8 inches) baking dish. Top with half of the sauce and all of the salmon. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese. Sprinkle dill on top.
Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese.
Bake uncovered at 180°C (350°F) for 20 minutes.