- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Tri-Colour Rainbows
- 1 pumpernickel bagel, cut into pieces 1/2âinch (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 salmon fillets (each 5 oz/150 g)
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) very thinly sliced red onion
- Yogurt-Dill Dressing:
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain 2% yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss bagel pieces with 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil and pinch each salt and pepper. Spread on baking sheet.
Arrange salmon on second baking sheet; brush with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Bake salmon and bagel pieces for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and bagel pieces are crisp; let cool completely. Flake salmon into chunks.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add flaked salmon, peas, cherry tomatoes and red onion to pasta; toss well.
Yogurt-Dill Dressing: Whisk together yogurt, olive oil, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Drizzle dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat; transfer to large platter and garnish with bagel croutons before serving.