Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss bagel pieces with 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil and pinch each salt and pepper. Spread on baking sheet.
Arrange salmon on second baking sheet; brush with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Bake salmon and bagel pieces for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and bagel pieces are crisp; let cool completely. Flake salmon into chunks.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add flaked salmon, peas, cherry tomatoes and red onion to pasta; toss well.
Yogurt-Dill Dressing: Whisk together yogurt, olive oil, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Drizzle dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat; transfer to large platter and garnish with bagel croutons before serving.
- 1 pkg (375 g)Catelli BistroÂ® Tri-Colour Rainbows
- pumpernickel bagel, cut into pieces 1/2âinch (1 cm) 1
- olive oil, divided 2 tbsp (15 mL)
- each salt and freshly ground pepper, divided 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- salmon fillets (each 5 oz/150 g) 2
- frozen baby peas, thawed 1 cup (250 mL)
- cherry tomatoes, halved 1 cup (250 mL)
- very thinly sliced red onion 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- Yogurt-Dill Dressing:
- plain 2% yogurt 1 cup (250 mL)
- olive oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- chopped fresh dill 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- finely grated lemon zest 2 tsp (10 mL)
- lemon juice 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- each salt and freshly ground pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)