Prepare spaghettini according to package directions for al denté. Measure out 1/2 cup (125 mL) pasta water before draining
Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok set over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook, stirring, until browned. Add coleslaw blend; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, whisk remaining oil with soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, ginger and garlic. Add hot cooked spaghettini and sauce to the pan and toss until coated. (Add reserved pasta water as needed to moisten the noodles.) Garnish with bean sprouts and green onion (if using).
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLI Smart Veggieâ¢ Spaghettini
- canola oil, divided 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- ground turkey or chicken 1/2 lb (250 g)
- shredded coleslaw blend(or 5 cups/1.25 L) 1 bag (340 g)
- sodium-reduced soy sauce 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- each white wine or rice wine vinegar, toasted sesame oil and honey 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each minced fresh ginger and garlicbean sprouts and sliced green onions (optional) 1 tbsp (15 mL)