Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, brown turkey in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat, crumbling with a spoon. Add onion, pepper, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 8 minutes or until tender.
Stir in passata and barbecue sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in parsley. Spoon sauce over hot cooked spaghetti. Serve with Cheddar cheese at the table (if using).
- 1 pkg (500 g)CATELLIÂ® Spaghetti
- extra lean ground turkey or chicken 2 lb (1 kg)
- each large onionand yellow pepper, diced 1
- each chili powder and dried oregano leaves 2 tsp (10 mL)
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- passata (purÃ©ed tomatoes) 1 bottle (680 mL)
- barbecue sauce 1 cup (250 mL)
- chopped fresh parsley 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- shredded Cheddar cheese(optional)