SautÃ© onion and zucchini in oil until tender. Add roasted garlic (if using), peas and pasta sauce; simmer 3-4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Grill or sautÃ© chicken breasts 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through; thinly slice.
Spoon sauce over spaghetti and serve topped with chicken and cheese (if using).
- CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Multigrain Spaghetti 1 pkg (375 g)
- sliced yellow zucchini 3/4 cup (175 ml)
- olive oil 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts 8 oz (250 g)
- frozen peas, thawed 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- Pasta Sauce 2-1/2 cups (625 ml)
- salt and freshly ground pepper To taste
- onion, finely chopped 1
- grated romano or asiago cheese (optional) To taste
- garlic cloves roasted (optional) 4