Spaghetti with Sausage and Roasted Vegetable SauceTossing the spaghetti right into the roasting pan allows you to pull up all the yummy 'browned' bits and gives this pasta its robust flavour.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth
Combine tomatoes, yellow pepper and squash in a small roasting pan and toss with half the pesto mixture. Push to one side of pan; add sausages to the other side of pan.
Roast for 40 minutes. Remove sausages to a board and slice thinly. Stir beans into vegetable mixture; roast for an additional 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Add hot spaghetti, sliced sausages and remaining pesto mixture to roasting pan; toss to combine.
- 1 PKG(300G)CATELLIÂ® Spaghetti
- packed parsley leaves 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- sliced sun-dried tomatoes 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- olive oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- cloves garlic 4
- each Italian seasoning, salt and pepper 3/4 tsp (4 mL)
- halved cherry tomatoes 2 cups (500 mL)
- each cubed yellow pepper and butternut squash 2 cups (500 mL)
- turkey sausages 4
- cannellini beans, drained and rinsed 1 can (540 mL)