Spaghettini with Pork Tenderloin and Chili Garlic Sauce
This vegetable packed dinner is a flavour-packed way to enjoy stir-fried vegetables cooked to tender-crisp perfection.
- 1 pkg (340 g) Catelli Ancient Grains Spaghettini
- 2 tbsp(30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1(12 oz/375 g) pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1/2tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) snow peas, halved diagonally
- 1 cup (250 mL) cornniblets
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced ginger
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Asian-style chili sauce, such as Sambal Oelek
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh mint
- Lime wedges
Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt. Cook for 3 minutes or until a just a hint of pink remains. Add red pepper, snow peas, corn and ginger. Sauté for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Add broth and chili sauce.
Meanwhile, cook spaghettini according to package directions; drain well. Add to skillet and toss until heated through. Sprinkle with green onion and mint. Serve with lime wedges.
– Garnish with toasted cashews for a nice crunchy addition.
– Substitute shrimp, chicken or steak for the pork tenderloin, if desired.