- 1 pkg (300 g) CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Spaghettini
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 16 cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped fresh basil leaves
- To taste Salt and pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In large saucepan, heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sautÃ© until tender, about 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes and shrimp; sautÃ© 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and continue to sautÃ© until shrimp are cooked through and tomatoes begin to soften, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Toss cooked pasta with shrimp mixture, basil and remaining olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.