- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Tri-Colour Rotini
- 8 oz (250g) surimi crabmeat, shredded
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cucumber
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canola oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped pickled ginger
- 2 tsp (10 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 sheet nori, toasted and torn
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add surimi, cucumber and green onions; toss with pasta.
Whisk together canolaoil,soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Drizzle dressing over pasta salad and toss to coat.
Transfer to large serving platter. Top with avocado and toasted nori before serving.