- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Tri-Colour Penne
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped cucumber
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) bean sprouts
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped roasted peanuts
- lime wedges
- Peanut-Lime Dressing:
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add cucumber, chicken, bean sprouts and red pepper; toss well with pasta.
Peanut-Lime Dressing: Whisk together vegetable oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and salt.
Drizzle dressing over pasta salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions, cilantro and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
Tips: Replace chicken with tofu for a vegetarian option.