Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add cucumber, chicken, bean sprouts and red pepper; toss well with pasta.
Peanut-Lime Dressing: Whisk together vegetable oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and salt.
Drizzle dressing over pasta salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions, cilantro and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Bistro Tri-Colour Penne
- chopped cucumber 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- shredded rotisserie chicken 1 cup (250 mL)
- bean sprouts 1 cup (250 mL)
- thinly sliced red pepper 1 cup (250 mL)
- green onions, sliced 2
- fresh cilantro leaves 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- chopped roasted peanuts 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- lime wedges
- Peanut-Lime Dressing:
- vegetable oil 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- natural peanut butter 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- soy sauce 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- lime juice 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- sesame oil 2 tsp (10 mL)
- minced fresh ginger root 1 tsp (5 mL)
- clove garlic, minced 1
- salt 1/2 tsp (2 mL)