- 10 CATELLI LASAGNE NOODLES
- 2 cups (500 mL) each Ricotta and shredded Mozzarella cheeses
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Lightly beaten eggs
- 1 pkg (300 g) Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) eachÂ Salt, pepper and ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (680 mL) White Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) Milk
Cook lasagne according to package directions.
Combine three cheeses with eggs, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread thin layer of sauce in 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on lasagne; roll up and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining lasagne and cheese mixture. Cover with remaining sauce.
Bake, covered, at 350ºF (180ºC) for 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake 5 minutes longer.
Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in flour; cook and stir 1-2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk; cook and stir until thickened. Season to taste with nutmeg and salt.
Serve white sauce with roll-ups.