Combine ricotta cheese with parsley, green onion and egg.
In 13 x 9 inch (3 L) baking dish, spread 1/3 of the sauce. Top with 3 lasagne noodles. Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 ml) mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parmesan cheese. Top with another 1/3 sauce and 3 lasagne noodles. Spread remaining ricotta cheese mixture over noodles.
Sprinke with another 1 cup (250 ml) mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parmesan cheese. Top with remaining lasagne noodles, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; drizzle water over all.
Cover and bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 50-55 minutes. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 9 pieces Catelli Express® Lasagne Noodle
- Pasta Sauce 1 jar (700 mL)
- ricotta or cottage cheese 1-1/2 lb (750 g)
- each: finely chopped fresh parsley and green onions 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL)
- egg 1
- shredded mozzarella cheese 2-1/2 cups (625 mL)
- grated Romano or Parmesan cheese 6 tbsp (90 mL)
- water ¾ cup (175 mL)