- Catelli Express® Lasagne 9 pieces
- 1 jar (700 mL) Pasta Sauce
- 1-1/2 lb (750 g) Ricotta or cottage cheese
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) Each: finely chopped fresh parsley and green onions
- 1 Egg
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup (175 mL) Water
Combine ricotta cheese with parsley, green onion and egg.
In 13 x 9 inch (3 L) baking dish, spread 1/3 of the sauce. Top with 3 lasagne noodles. Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 ml) mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parmesan cheese. Top with another 1/3 sauce and 3 lasagne noodles. Spread remaining ricotta cheese mixture over noodles.
Sprinke with another 1 cup (250 ml) mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parmesan cheese. Top with remaining lasagne noodles, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; drizzle water over all.
Cover and bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 50-55 minutes. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.