|Tips||To remove the avocado from the skin, score all the way around and split avocado. With the sharp edge of a knife, gently hit the seed and twist to remove. Place a spoon between the skin and the pulp and scoop it out following along the skin.|
To use any left over salad. Add a 300ml can of tomato sauce to it and mix. Put it in a casserole pan and top with grated cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Fresh cilantro sprigs
In salted boiling water, add the Catelli® Healthy Harvest® Macaroni and cook to tender, about 13 minutes (for a salad dish, the pasta is better if it is cooked tender) and chill in the fridge.
In a bowl, add the corn, diced bell pepper, beans, diced avocado and blueberries. Toss lightly to mix.
Add the chilled, cooked pasta.
Mix all the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and season to taste. Add dressing to the pasta and toss lightly. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve cold.
Season to taste and serve.
- 1 PKG (375g)CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® MACARONI
- cooked black beans, strained and rinsed 1 can
- corn kernels, canned and strained or frozen and thawed 2 cup (300 g)
- old red bell pepper, diced small 2
- avocado, diced 2
- fresh blueberries 2 cups (300 g)
- fresh low fat plain yogurt 1 cup (200 ml)
- fresh lemon, juiced 1
- fresh cilantro chopped 10 sprigs
- cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper To taste