Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Blend ricotta with shredded cheese, parsley, basil, egg and garlic. Spread 3/4 cup (175 mL) sauce in an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish.
Fill cannelloni with cheese mixture and place in two snug rows on sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over, covering noodles completely.
Cover and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Tip: During the last 5 minutes of baking, uncover dish and sprinkle with extra shredded cheese if desired.
- 12 Catelli Express Cannelloni
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) each: finely chopped fresh parsley and basil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) marinara or pasta sauce, dividied