- Catelli Express Cannelloni 12
- ricotta or cottage cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- shredded Italian cheese blend 1 cup (250 mL)
- each: finely chopped fresh parsley and basil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- egg, beaten 1
- clove garlic, minced 1
- marinara or pasta sauce, dividied 2 1/2 cups (625 mL)
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Blend ricotta with shredded cheese, parsley, basil, egg and garlic. Spread 3/4 cup (175 mL) sauce in an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish.
Fill cannelloni with cheese mixture and place in two snug rows on sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over, covering noodles completely.
Cover and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Tip: During the last 5 minutes of baking, uncover dish and sprinkle with extra shredded cheese if desired.