Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli to pot in last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add edamame; toss well.
Whisk together teriyaki sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, honey, garlic and pepper; reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) dressing. Drizzle remaining dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat well.
Transfer to serving platter. Top with sliced steak; drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
- 1 pkg (375 g)Catelli BistroÂ® Tri-Colour Rotini
- small broccoli florets 4 cups (1 L)
- frozen shelled edamame, thawed 1 cup (250 mL)
- teriyaki sauce 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- rice wine vinegar 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- vegetable oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- honey 2 tsp (10 mL)
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- freshly ground pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- grilled steak, thinly sliced 8 oz (250 g)
- green onions, sliced diagonally 2
- toasted sesame seeds 1 tsp (5 mL)