Cook fusilli according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl.
Add chicken, red peppers and bocconcini to pasta; toss with Italian dressing, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 8 hours. Fold in Parmesan cheese and basil just before serving. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLI BISTROÂ® FUSILLI
- chopped grilled chicken 2 cups (500 mL)
- sliced roasted red peppers 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- cocktail-size (mini) bocconcini 1 pkg (200 g)
- prepared Italian dressing 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- each salt and freshly ground pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese (approx.) 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- thinly sliced basil 1/4 cup (60 mL)