Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/3 cup (75 mL) cooking liquid.2
Meanwhile, mash together avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper; whisk in reserved cooking liquid to make smooth sauce.
In large bowl, toss together pasta, avocado sauce, spinach, arugula, Parmesan, basil and red pepper flakes.
- 1 pkg (300 g) Catelli Supergreens Spaghetti
- Ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled 1
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Each salt and pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- Baby spinach, chopped 3 cups (750 mL)
- Baby arugula 1 cup (250 mL)
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Finely chopped fresh basil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Red pepper flakes Pinch