Easy Get Together EntertainingTaking a cue from classic risotto-style cooking, this simple and delicious pasta dish puts the spotlight on Quebec’s goat cheese and parmesan producers. The recipe is ideal for smaller get-togethers with friends or family.
In a large Wok-style pan, sweat onion in butter, at low heat. Add uncooked pasta and coat with butter.
In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Add broth to pan, just covering pasta; bring to a boil. Reduce, then add more hot broth, just covering pasta. Repeat previous step until noodles are cooked. You may need more than a liter of broth. If needed, continue with hot water. Season to taste.
Add peas and cook 30 seconds more. Remove from heat, add parmesan and goat cheese. Serve in a deep dish.
As a finishing touch, drizzle olive oil over dish and add chiselled chives.
- 1 PKG(340 G)CatelliÂ® Smart Bows 1 paquet(340 G)
- chicken broth 4 cups (1 L)
- butter 1 tsp (15 g)
- medium onion, thinly diced 1
- frozen peas (or fresh, depending on the season) 1 cup (250 g)
- parmesan cheese, grated ¼ cups (60 g)
- goat cheese, unripen ¾ cup (185 g)
- chives, chiseled ½Â bunch