- 1 box (375 g) Catelli Smart Rotini
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) Each salt and pepper
- 10 cups (2.5 L) Reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) Shredded rotisserie cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Finely chopped fresh parsley
Heat oil in large saucepan set over medium heat; cook carrots, celery, onion, garlic, salt and pepper for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened.
Stir in broth; bring to boil. Stir in chicken and rotini; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until rotini and vegetables are tender. Stir in parsley.
⦁ Both Catelli® Smart® Rotini or Catelli® Smart® Fusilli, can be used in this recipe.
⦁ Add a pinch of chili flakes for an extra kick.