Heat oil in large saucepan set over medium heat; cook carrots, celery, onion, garlic, salt and pepper for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened.
Stir in broth; bring to boil. Stir in chicken and rotini; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until rotini and vegetables are tender. Stir in parsley.
- 1 box (375 g) Catelli Smart Rotini
- Olive oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Carrots, chopped 2
- Stalks celery, chopped 2
- Small onion, chopped 1
- Cloves garlic, minced 3
- Each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2mL)
- Reduced-sodium chicken broth 10 cups (2.5 L)
- Shredded rotisserie cooked chicken 2 1/2 cups (625 mL)
- Finely chopped fresh parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)