Blend ricotta with crab, 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese, green onions, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside. Combine marinara sauce with roasted red peppers and whipping cream in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread 1 cup (250 mL) sauce in 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Fill cannelloni shells with crab mixture. Arrange filled cannelloni in baking dish. Top evenly with remaining sauce.
Bake, covered, for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, toss breadcrumbs with remaining Parmesan cheese. Uncover and sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until topping is browned.
- 18 Catelli Express® Cannelloni
- Ricotta cheese 2 cups (500 mL)
- Finely chopped lump crabmeat 1 cup (250 mL)
- Grated Parmesan cheese, divided 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- Green onions, finely chopped 2
- Finely grated lemon zest 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Clove garlic, minced 1
- Each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Marinara sauce 2 1/2 cups (625 mL)
- Roasted red peppers, blotted dry 2
- 35% whipping cream 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Panko bread crumbs 1/2 cup (125 mL)