- 1 pkg Catelli Tri-Colour Fusilli or Tri-Colour Rotini
- ½ tsp (3 mL) Sea salt (plus more for seasoning, to taste)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Taco spice mix
- ½ Lime, juiced
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) Goat cheese, crumbled
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) Corn
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) Black beans, rinsed
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) Red onion, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) Green pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Avocados, diced/cubed
- Salt to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain water and set aside at room temperature.
While pasta cooks, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, taco spice mix and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt to taste.
Toss pasta with sauce until evenly coated. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, red onion, cherry tomato, green pepper, cilantro and avocado. Season with salt to taste.
Serve pasta in a large salad bowl or on individual plates and top with vegetable mixture and goat cheese. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.