Cook pasta according to package directions, strain and let cool on a tray with a sprinkle of olive oil.
In a bowl, combine celery, fennel, apple, zest, peppermint and green onions.
Pour orange juice into mixture and stir.
In another bowl, mix pasta with yogurt and season with pepper.
Combine vegetable and herbs mixture with pasta.
Set salad on serving plates, garnish with lobster meat and a few pieces of orange supreme. Season with fleur de sel upon serving.
- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli® medium bows
- Olive oil 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- Ribs of celery minced 2
- Finely snipped fennel Â½
- Granny Smith apple, seeded and julienned 1
- Combawa zest or lime zest 1
- Snipped peppermint Â¼ cup (5 g)
- Snipped green onions 2
- Fresh orange juice Â¼ cup (60 ml)
- Greek yogurt 1 cup (250 ml)
- GaspÃ©sie lobster, cooked, shelled and cut in pieces 1 (680 g)
- Orange, supremed 1
- Fleur de sel and pepper To taste