|Tip||The white wine can be replaced with clam juice or water if desired.|
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and chili flakes and sauté gently until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the lemon zest, salt and pepper and remove from the heat while the pasta is cooking.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for about 9 minutes or until just al dente. Drain in a colander and return to the pot.
While the pasta is cooking, add the shrimp to the skillet along with the white wine, capers, sundried tomatoes and cook for about 4 minutes until the shrimp are just pink.
Add the shrimp mixture to the pasta pot along with the marjoram, feta cheese and baby spinach. Toss gently until the spinach is just wilted and the feta cheese is beginning to soften.
Serve in shallow bowls while hot.
- 12 oz. (340 g) pkgCatelliÂ® Ancient Grains Fusilli
- extra virgin olive oil 3 Tbsp. (45 mL)
- garlic, minced 2 cloves
- chili flakes ½ tsp. (2.5 mL)
- lemon zest, chopped 1 tsp. (5 mL)
- sea salt 1 tsp. (5 mL)
- freshly ground black pepper Â½ tsp. (2.5 mL)
- large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 lb. (450 g)
- white wine ¼ cup (60 mL)
- capers 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
- sundried tomatoes, chopped 8
- fresh marjoram or basil leaves, chopped 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
- feta cheese, crumbled in large pieces ½ cup (125 mL)
- baby spinach 2 cups (500 mL)